America’s #1 conversion van, camper van and wheelchair accessible vehicle dealership for 30 years
Our story began in 1988. Back then, our mission was the same as it is today: “To deliver the best products and services to our customers, and be there for them every step of the way.”
Now, we are the largest conversion van dealer in the country, selling new and pre-owned luxury conversion vans, camper vans, and mobility handicap vans to customers all across North America and to over 15 countries worldwide.
At Classic Vans, custom vans are our only business and we pride ourselves as being leaders in the industry.
“We purchased a 2011 Pleasure Way Traverse Van from miles away and trusted Classic Vans to report on the condition of the van because we were not close enough to come and see for ourselves. It was delivered in exactly the way it was described by the salesman. We were pleasantly pleased with the purchase and the people we worked with at Classic Vans.”
Why Thousands of Satisfied Customers Choose Classic Vans
Over the decades, we’ve sold over 10,000 vans to satisfied customers around the nation and worldwide. What makes Classic Vans unique is our strong commitment to bring you and your family the best conversion vans available, at affordable prices, backed by a bulletproof warranty that’s good anywhere in the country.
- Customer service. We understand that quality conversion vans are hard to come by. We aim to provide our customers with the most comprehensive list of accurate pictures, videos, and features. We want to make sure you know exactly what you’re purchasing. Then, we back everything up with our nationwide Certified Dealer Warranty.
- Nationwide delivery. We want you to be 100% satisfied when purchasing a conversion van so that you and your family enjoy owning your new conversion van for years to come. We offer the convenience of flat-rate, low cost nationwide delivery of your new or used van to your home or office anywhere in mainland USA and Canada.
- Affordable prices. Our custom vans for sale are some of the most affordable in the nation. Our competitive pricing is unbeatable and one of the reasons why people from all over the world shop at Classic Vans.
- Massive selection. If you want options, then you’ve come to the right place! Our large inventory contains hundreds of conversion vans built on Chevrolet, GMC and Ford chassis. We also sell both mini and full size wheelchair accessible (handicap equipped) conversion vans. Our selection of camper vans (class B vans) is one of the finest in the country.
- Industry certified. We are a fully licensed and bonded dealer with a A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We are also a certified QAP (Quality Assurance Program) dealer with NMEDA (National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association) as well as an outstanding member of IADAC (Independent Automobile Dealers Association of California) and NIADA (National Independent Automobile Dealers Association).
It has always been our goal to make the best quality conversion vans available to our customers while providing outstanding service — second to none.
A Message From John Carey, CEO of Classic Vans
“I grew up in a family of auto lovers and was always introduced to different vehicles. Our mom wasn’t driving a station wagon everyday like most families back then. My father worked at a car dealership next door to a van customizer back in the 1970’s. He saw the potential of conversion vans, and the idea of Classic Vans was born.
In January 1988, we opened our doors — and we’ve been a top selling conversion van dealer ever since.
We first started selling vans to Japan back in the 1990s. Gradually, we received more and more inquiries from the rest of Asia throughout the early 2000s. Today, we sell to over 15 countries worldwide. When Explorer Vans decided to start selling their product in California, we were the first dealership they called.
I believe our hard work and commitment to offering the best products and services for our customers is what has kept our family owned and operated business alive and thriving over the last three decades. We look forward to delivering top-notch custom conversion vans to our customers all around the world for the next 30 years!”