Learn valuable tips for finding the right van, keeping it working properly, and enjoying it for everyday use or cross-country treks.
Welcome to the Classic Vans information center, your go-to source for learning what you need to know about one of the biggest purchases you’ll make in your lifetime – your vehicle.
Custom Van Tips & Buying Guides
- Owner’s Guide to Cleaning Your Campervan, Motorhome or RV
- How to Properly Pack your Campervan and What to Bring
- Don’t Buy a Class B Motorhome Until You Answer these Questions
- Is Living on the Road Full-Time for You?
- Class B Manufacturers List: North America
- Making Your Motorhome or RV Lifestyle a Reality: Tips on Financing Your Life on the Road
- Glossary: Key Terms to Know About Your Motorhome and RV
- A Complete Guide to Planning a Winter Camping Trip in Your Campervan
- Explore the Benefits of Travel Vans
- Side-by-Side Comparison: Class B Motor Homes, RV’s and Trailers
- Getting Technical: Knowing Your RV or Van’s Electrical System
- Pleasure Way Camper Vans
- How to Purchase Your First Mobility Van
- Which Mobility Vehicle is Right for You: Minivan, Full-Sized Van or SUV?
- VMI Mobility Accessible Minivans
- BraunAbility® Wheelchair Vehicles & Lifts
- Driving Aids for People with Disabilities
- Wheelchair & Mobility Van Glossary
- Finding the Right Mobility Van for You
- In-Floor vs. Fold-Out Ramps in Mobility Vans
- Purchasing a Handicap Accessible Van with Assistance, Grants and Subsidies
- Side-Entry vs. Rear-Entry Mobility Access
- Wheelchair Van Lifts
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter 4×4: “A Private Jet on Wheels”
- Complete Guide to Conversion Van Manufacturers
- Maximizing the Life of Your Beloved Conversion Van: Maintenance Strategies and Tips
- Different Types of Conversion Vans: There’s One for Everyone
- Glossary of Conversion Van Terms to Know
- Explorer Vans: America’s Leader in Quality Conversion Vans
- Ford Transit: The New Kid on the Block is Here to Stay
- New vs. Used Conversion Vans: Which is right for you?
- Conversion Vans Vs. SUVs: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Chevrolet Express: Going strong for nearly 40 years!
- Compare and Contrast Full Size Vans: Ford Transit, Dodge ProMaster, Chevrolet Express, Mercedes Sprinter and Nissan NV
About Classic Vans, America’s #1 Conversion Van Dealer
Unlike ordinary auto dealerships, we specialize in high-end conversion vans, personal transportation for the handicapped and vans made specifically for camping and long-term travel.
We realize that you probably have lots of questions, which is why we are continually developing this resource – for a brief answer to some of the most common questions, please visit our FAQ page.
We invite you to continue reading more conversion van tips by visiting our blog, or check out our inventory to see what we currently have on the lot. Remember, we do offer low flat-rate shipping within the U.S., so don’t feel pressured to come to our southern California dealership in person.
And as always, we’re here to answer your questions, so if you still have a few after reviewing our site, please feel free to contact us anytime.