Being confined to a wheelchair doesn’t mean you or your loved one can’t be independent. Mobility vans provide people with disabilities a wide range of comfortable, affordable transportation alternatives – from full-size to mini to commercial handicapped accessible vans. Explore these and other wheelchair van options in the guides below.
- How Can a Certified Driving Rehabilitation Specialist (CDRS) Help You?
- Helpful Resources for Wheelchair Users
- What to Consider Before Buying Your Mobility Conversion Van
- How to Purchase Your First Mobility Van
- Driving Aids for People with Disabilities
- BraunAbility® Wheelchair Vehicles & Lifts
- Wheelchair & Mobility Van Glossary
Affording your wheelchair van
Comparing mobility van options
- Which Mobility Vehicle is Right for You: Minivan, Full-Sized Van or SUV?
- Finding the Right Mobility Van for You
- Side-Entry vs. Rear-Entry Mobility Access
- In-Floor vs. Fold-Out Ramps in Mobility Vans
- VMI Mobility Accessible Minivans
- Wheelchair Van Lifts