Learn valuable tips for finding the right van, keeping it working properly,
and enjoying it for everyday use or cross-country treks.
- Guide to Fire Safety in an RV, Campervan or Motorhome
- How To Choose The Best 4×4 Camper Van or RV
- RVs & Tax Deductions: What You Should Know
- How to Safely Drive a Wheelchair or Mobility Van
- How Can a Certified Driving Rehabilitation Specialist (CDRS) Help You?
- Helpful Resources for Wheelchair Users
- Conversion Van Spotlight: Ram ProMaster/Fiat Ducato
- Ford Transit vs. Mercedes Sprinter: Which is Right For You?
- Conversion Van Spotlight: Airstream Interstate
About Classic Vans, America’s #1 Conversion Van Dealer
Unlike ordinary auto dealerships, we specialize in high-end conversion vans, personal transportation for the handicapped and vans made specifically for camping and long-term travel. We realize that you probably have lots of questions, which is why we are continually developing this resource – for a brief answer to some of the most common questions, please visit our FAQ page.
We invite you to continue reading more conversion van tips by visiting our blog, or check out our inventory to see what we currently have on the lot. Remember, we do offer low flat-rate shipping within the U.S., so don’t feel pressured to come to our southern California dealership in person.
And as always, we’re here to answer your questions, so if you still have a few after reviewing our site, please feel free to contact us anytime.