Whoever said that the road is long and hard clearly never traveled in a luxury conversion van. Custom passenger vans built on Ford, Chevrolet, GMC and Mercedes Sprinter chassis bring a whole new level of style, class and comfort to those long road trips. Browse the guides below to discover more about these sophisticated and affordable transportation options.
Choosing the right van for you
- What are the Different “Classes” of Motorhomes, RVs and Campervans?
- Ultimate DIY: Should You Try To Convert Your Conversion Van Yourself?
- Ford Transit: Factory Medium Roof Conversion Vans
- A Closer Look at the Mercedes Benz Metris by Explorer Vans
- Chevrolet Express vs. GMC Savana
- High Top vs. Low Top Conversion Vans
- Top Five Conversion Vans By Towing Capacity
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter 4×4: “A Private Jet on Wheels”
- Complete Guide to Conversion Van Manufacturers
- Different Types of Conversion Vans: There’s One for Everyone
- Explorer Vans: America’s Leader in Quality Conversion Vans
- Ford Transit: The New Kid on the Block is Here to Stay
- New vs. Used Conversion Vans: Which is right for you?
- Conversion Vans Vs. SUVs: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Chevrolet Express: Going strong for nearly 40 years!
- Compare and Contrast Full Size Vans: Ford Transit, Dodge ProMaster, Chevrolet Express, Mercedes Sprinter and Nissan NV
- Ford Transit vs. Mercedes Sprinter: Which is Right For You?
Getting to know conversion vans
- Conversion Van Spotlight: Ram ProMaster/Fiat Ducato
- Conversion Van Spotlight: Airstream Interstate
- Conversion Van Spotlight: Phoenix Cruiser
- Conversion Van Spotlight: Chevrolet Express & GMC Savana
- Conversion Van Spotlight: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Conversion Van Spotlight: Ford Transit
- Conversion Van Buying Guide
- Complete Guide to Conversion Van Parts: Exterior
- Complete Guide to Conversion Van Parts: Interior
- Glossary of Conversion Van Terms to Know