New and used travel vans from Pleasure-Way are meticulously crafted by hand and deliver a luxurious camping experience for weekend getaways or cross-country traveling
While the average motorhome takes 2.5 days to manufacture, a Pleasure-Way camper van takes approximately 6 weeks and over 400 man hours. Talk about attention to detail!
And not only is everything* measured exactly to the individual chassis, Pleasure-Way also uses Glasurit automotive paint on all surfaces, a highly durable paint finish reserved for Rolls Royce, Bentley and other high-end automobiles. * by everything, we mean everything down to the bathroom fixtures, cabinets and even running boards
Pleasure-Way camper vans come in a variety of floor plans to suit all levels of campers and travelers.
Truth is, every Pleasure-Way travel van is unique, but there is a standard line-up of models each with their own floor plans. But regardless of which model you choose, there are a few things you can expect to see on ALL Pleasure-Way camper vans, including:
- Brandy or Natural Maple Hardwood Cabinetry
- Saddle or Ivory Ultraleather
- Onan LP or Gas Generator
- Roof Mount Air Conditioner
- Auto-ignite furnace
- Power Awning
- Low Profile Fan
- 2 Burner LP Flush Mount Stove
- Private bathrooms
- Flat-screen TV w/ Blu-Ray
- Shurflo Demand Water System
- Coach Battery Disconnect
- 45 AMP Converter with Charge Wizard
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector
- Dupont Corian® counter tops, back splashes and shower surrounds
- Blum® European hidden cabinet hinges and Hafele® adjustable door stays
- Recessed LED lighting
- Three-layer bedding (Medium density foam base layer + 3″ of visco-elastic memory foam + Dacron insulation + smooth, Ultraleather® finish)
- Memory Foam Rear Cushions
Specific Pleasure-Way Class B camper van models include:
- Pleasure-Way Ascent – built on a short wheelbase, Mercedes Sprinter chassis, the Ascent includes all features listed above plus an exterior shower, microwave, 3-way fridge/freezer, rear power sofa and more.
- Pleasure-Way Plateau – built on a long wheelbase, Mercedes Sprinter chassis, the Plateau includes all features listed above plus a microwave/convection oven, private “wet” bathroom, rear door pass-through storage and more.
- Pleasure-Way Lexor – build on a Chevrolet Express Van chassis, the Lexor includes all features listed above plus a 3-way fridge/freezer, rear power sofa, exterior shower and more.
- Pleasure-Way Prestige – built on a Ford E-350 chassis, the Prestige includes all features listed above plus a 32″ flat-screen TV, private bath w/separate shower, on-demand water heater, directional antenna w/ signal booster and more.
- Pleasure-Way Pursuit – built on a Ford E-350 chassis, the Pursuit includes all features listed above plus a massive 4kW generator, microwave/convection oven, private bath w/ separate shower and more.
Classic Vans is one of Pleasure-Way’s top dealers – find the right new or used camper van for you, or build one from the ground up
We invite you to browse our inventory, or contact us to inquire about a new, custom Pleasure-Way travel van. We’re proud to offer low, flat-rate shipping to your home or business anywhere in the USA!
If you still have any questions, or simply want to learn more about camper vans, visit our blog and information center, or call us toll-free at (866)370-8222 to discuss your specific travel needs today!
“We purchased our used 2004 Pleasure Way camper van in September and are so happy to have found it at Classic Vans. Our sales person, Serio Borders was very knowledgeable, polite, and patient with all our inquiries. Classic Vans is family owned and operated. Very satisfied with their honest approach. We never felt pressured in any way. Truly a business modeled on integrity. When we are ready to upgrade our ride Classic Vans will be our one stop place to shop! Keeping it local!”