New and used travel vans from Pleasure-Way are meticulously crafted by hand and deliver a luxurious camping experience for weekend getaways or cross-country traveling
Most popular RVs and Class B camper vans are built on an assembly line using general specifications. Serious campers and travelers though want something that will last, even after it’s traveled the far reaches of the lower-48. And maybe even Alaska too!!
While the average motorhome takes 2.5 days to manufacture, a Pleasure-Way camper van takes approximately 6 weeks and over 400 man hours. Talk about attention to detail!
And not only is everything* measured exactly to the individual chassis, Pleasure-Way also uses Glasurit automotive paint on all surfaces, a highly durable paint finish reserved for Rolls Royce, Bentley and other high-end automobiles.
* by everything, we mean everything down to the bathroom fixtures, cabinets and even running boards
Pleasure-Way camper vans come in a variety of floor plans to suit all levels of campers and travelers
Truth is, every Pleasure-Way travel van is unique, but there is a standard line-up of models each with their own floor plans. But regardless of which model you choose, there are a few things you can expect to see on ALL Pleasure-Way camper vans, including:
- Brandy or Natural Maple Hardwood Cabinetry
- Saddle or Ivory Ultraleather
- Onan LP or Gas Generator
- Roof Mount Air Conditioner
- Auto-ignite furnace
- Power Awning
- Low Profile Fan
- 2 Burner LP Flush Mount Stove
- Private bathrooms
- Flat-screen TV w/ Blu-Ray
- Shurflo Demand Water System
- Coach Battery Disconnect
- 45 AMP Converter with Charge Wizard
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector
- Dupont Corian® counter tops, back splashes and shower surrounds
- Blum® European hidden cabinet hinges and Hafele® adjustable door stays
- Recessed LED lighting
- Three-layer bedding (Medium density foam base layer + 3″ of visco-elastic memory foam + Dacron insulation + smooth, Ultraleather® finish)
- Memory Foam Rear Cushions
Specific Pleasure-Way Class B camper van models include:
- Pleasure-Way Ascent – built on a short wheelbase, Mercedes Sprinter chassis, the Ascent includes all features listed above plus an exterior shower, microwave, 3-way fridge/freezer, rear power sofa and more.
- Pleasure-Way Plateau – built on a long wheelbase, Mercedes Sprinter chassis, the Plateau includes all features listed above plus a microwave/convection oven, private “wet” bathroom, rear door pass-through storage and more.
- Pleasure-Way Pursuit – built on a Ford E-350 chassis, the Pursuit includes all features listed above plus a massive 4kW generator, microwave/convection oven, private bath w/ separate shower and more.
- Pleasure-Way Prestige – built on a Ford E-350 chassis, the Prestige includes all features listed above plus a 32″ flat-screen TV, private bath w/separate shower, on-demand water heater, directional antenna w/ signal booster and more.
- Pleasure-Way Lexor – build on a Chevrolet Express Van chassis, the Lexor includes all features listed above plus a 3-way fridge/freezer, rear power sofa, exterior shower and more.
Classic Vans is one of Pleasure-Way’s top dealers – find the right new or used camper van for you, or build one from the ground up
If you’re looking for a durable, luxurious AND easy-to-drive camper van for traveling, a Pleasure-Way Class B motorhome is an ideal choice. These travel vans offer the comfort and amenities of a full-blown RV without the headaches of driving such a large rig.
We invite you to browse our inventory, or contact us to inquire about a new, custom Pleasure-Way travel van. We’re proud to offer low, flat-rate shipping to your home or business anywhere in the USA!
If you still have any questions, or simply want to learn more about camper vans, visit our blog and information center, or call us toll-free at (866)370-8222 to discuss your specific travel needs today!